m2

Sunday 5 July 2015

Nicky minaj responds to Joe Buddens comment.





Meek went back at Joe in a series of tweets which included him saying, “Yall gonna get that boy chewed,” “It ain’t that boy’s level to be commenting on the way I handle my lady,” and “Ya name ‘Ramen’ put him in the bathroom.” He also retweeted some memes making fun of Budden.

Now Nicki has responded to Joe’s podcast too. The leader of the Barbz sent out her own tweet directed at the Slaughterhouse member.

The entire situation started after Budden said, “Meek’s music is too hard for me to look at him with this f*cking sappy f*ck sh*t. Be the hardcore guy that I’m sure she was attracted to at some point. It’s nasty. I hate everything about it.”
In fairness, the former star of Love & Hip Hop did do exactly what Nicki suggested. Budden also added, ” I do appreciate them both keeping the hope of love alive.”

Ehm Nicky when will y'all get married and give a baby,so haters gone let u be.huh! #justsaying.

No comments:

Post a Comment